Support Specialist (Remote)
SimpleTire is a B2B technology-enabled platform that connects all the participants in the tire industry to drive better consumer experience and improve efficiencies. Manufacturers, distributors, tire installers, national retailers, clubs and fleets all engage on the SimpleTire platform to help deliver an improved experience to the online consumer - all the way from researching to buying to installing tires.
Proprietary technology, actionable data insights and unique talent all relentlessly focus on reinventing tire replacement to make it "way simple, way better." Learn more.
The support specialist is a fully remote inbound/outbound customer service call center role that is focused on creating strong communication pathways between SimpleTire and its customers. This role will require that someone have established contact center experience, excellent customer service skills, clear communication, and thoughtful listening skills. The right candidate will also need to demonstrate a proven ability to be dependable, versatile and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
As this is a customer-facing role, the Support Specialist is an extension of SimpleTire, and will need to conduct themselves with a polite, clear, and concise demeanor.
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and chat from online customers. Verifying customer account information and order information. Managing on average 30-40 calls per day.
- Processing online orders, returns, replacements, adjustments, warranties, and installations. Tracking deliveries, installation, inventory, pricing, and ensuring all customers’ needs are met.
- Managing customer issues, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction, including (but not limited to) telephone and email follow-up. Understanding and resolving customer questions, concerns, issues, and needs. Maintaining positive relationships with customers post-order to gauge satisfaction, solicit feedback, and meet any additional needs.
- Working with sales, marketing, operations, and business-to-business departments to ensure a smooth process and customer satisfaction.
- Handling special projects or other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of high volume, inbound contact center or call center experience required
- High school diploma/GED required, associates/bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have experience in helping customers and providing customer service
- Must be adaptable and dependable - proven ability to follow through on tasks and adhere to flexible work schedules and shifts
- Clear and concise written and oral communicator with proven ability to address customer needs through written and oral mediums
- Demonstrates technical savvy and ability to learn and navigate computer programs and systems that support the initiatives of the contact center
- Ability to quickly build and develop open, honest, and friendly rapport with customers in order to move through and solve customer challenges
- Bilingual - ability to fluently speak and write in Spanish is a bonus
- Prior experience in tire or automotive industry is a bonus
- Prior experience working in a remote environment is a bonus
Working Hours and Schedule Details
- 25-40 hours per week, full time availability preferred
- Hours of operation: 8am - 7pm M-F, 9am - 5pm Sat
- Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Holiday black out period: Nov 24th thru Dec 31st
- Support specialist schedules vary based upon business need
- Starting at $18.50/hr
Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote role
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, company paid life insurance, 401(K) with employer match, 15 days of PTO, and 9 paid holidays
- Company sponsored events, casual dress code, SWAG, and corporate discounts
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Continuous computer screen viewing and typing